- Check-in with security for late-night access.
- All parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children.
- All children are to be on their own site by 11:00 PM.
- Showers are metered for conservation (quarters).
- Honey Wagon service is scheduled three times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Prepay the day before for service. Emergency pump available for an extra fee (contact office).
- Dumping station free for registered campers only. Fee if not staying with us.
- Rental Equipment requires deposits. Please see the office for details.
- All reservations require a deposit; the amount will vary depending on the type of reservation being made.
- We will do our best to honor specific site requests, but we cannot guarantee your choice.
- If you are bringing a pet please review our Pet Policy.
- No golf carts or unregistered vehicles.
- Check-In for Campsites: After 1:00 PM
- Check-In for Rentals: After 3:00 PM
- Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- One family per site.
- Fires should be dwindling by 11:00 PM. All fires out at midnight.
- Everyone must be in their campers or tents by midnight.
- Visitors must register at the office, pay the applicable fee, and leave by 9:00 PM. Violators will be prosecuted for trespassing and theft of service.
- Visitors of campers cannot bring pets.
- Two cars per site. Use the parking areas for extra cars.
- No children under 12 in the restrooms without an adult.
- No smoking in the restrooms, Lodge or Rental Units.
- No swimming or boating after dark.
- No fishing in the swimming area. Catch and release only.
- No unregistered motor vehicles driven in the park.
- Do not cut trees or damage any natural feature.
- Do not feed any wild animals or birds.
- Firewood from outside the campground must not touch the ground or be stored on site. Immediate burn only.
We are pleased to be welcoming pets of our camping friends at Pinewood. Please be advised that the pet owner assumes complete liability for their animals while on the premises. For the safety of all of our campers, please review and abide by the following policies:
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any pet.
- No more than 2 pets per site.
- Pets are $5.00 per pet per night.
- Pets must be on a short leash at all times.
- Pets must never be left unattended.
- No pets allowed in or around the Lodge, Rest Rooms, Swimming, Beach or Boating Areas. No pets in rental units.
- Please pick up after your pet. Doggie stations are located in East Park and near the Lands' End Playground,
Front Gate, and Green Restroom.
- All pets must have proper papers and proof of vaccinations to be presented to the campground staff when requested.
- Guests of campers are not permitted to bring pets.
- Children are allowed to walk pets.
- If your pet is not following these rules or is creating a disturbance(barking), you will be asked to remove the pet from the premises. If the owner will not comply, the camping party will be ejected from the park.